Saturday, April 2, 2011

Do it all

After the Krabi ride, numerous Grik rides and the last Banding ride, I started reminiscing dirt motocross riding. It has been a very long time. Cobwebs and oil gunk accumulated - everywhere under the bike shroud.



So, I tried to kick start it. Nothing, not even the sound of trailing engin spin. Not until about 20 kicks, I thought about this - no juice. Meaning, no spark or fuel flow. I rolled the throttle for at least 10 times, each time to the to maximum twist. 1 more kick and it fired up...finally! 5 minutes of choke and I let it go. Suddenly there were series of bang and pop. I turned back on the choke and no more fireworks. Within seconds the engine died.


To make it short, it just need a new CR8E spark plugs to solve the problem. It fired up again and surely it was satisfying with a hint of disgust as it took more than 3 hours to fix it.


Got to ride... raod or gravel, flat sand or clay ruts, x,y or z a-xis, lets do it all.....


dari siang....
sampai malam....
just to change the darn spark plugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment